Saturday, September 25, 2010

YYC Airport! It's reality NOW !

 Hello Hello!



Yes, sitting here at the airport! Its about an hour until my boarding time and my mom and I have just checked in, had our last ciggarette and settled down for what will be the beginning of my month long adventure in Europe.
We first stopped at Chilli's on Barlow to have a quick bite to eat, I ordered a massive burger in celebration for my leaving, finished half of it and now feel like I'm going to throw up. However, its all ok considering the next day of my life will be an experience I won't soon forget!



 My feelings at the moment, very blurry. I'm having a hard time writing, my thoughts are whirling through my head and I am enjoying every bit of it. Not knowing what or who to expect while living in Europe for a month is blowing my mind. My life in Calgary seems irrelevent right now, everything I've done here is nothing compared to what I'm doing now and its just fantastic.



Excuse my randomness...But WTF? you may be asking....
Well this little horsey has been around the world and back. He was born in Aruba and travelled to Boston, Jamiaca, Canada and now Amsterdam and HOPEFULLY more places to come in Europe. Its become some what of a  tradition to have this little guy drinking openly at a bar or relaxing at a club... I plan on bringing him all over and of course TO HIS FIRST RAVE!!

I will be making another blog post when I land and get to Shanna's house ( the first person I will be staying with in Holland) . Keep posted on my progress :)
I might be recording a video blog next time.. ALSO, here is some pictures for your enjoyment :)
Will miss my fam and friends! Cheers all




ITS OK MOM DONT LOOK SO SAD! lol

2 comments:

  1. Well Curtis, you're on your plane right now with 5 hours to go. I went to a movie tonight that seemed to have a lot of goodbyes in it....sucked because it just made me bawl more LOL.

    I hope you are having an awesome flight and getting some rest for your first big day in Holland! I miss you already and will be waiting for your text when you arrive.

    Love you lots bud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Man,

    Good luck, and I know you'll have as much fun as I did in Europe take care

    ReplyDelete